2 minute read…
We are looking for interns to join our team! We want people with a fresh and innovative approach to working, who can be vaulable members of our team and help shape and deliver the AYCH project.
A little about AYCH Platform…
AYCH Platform is the harmony of two elements – the AYCH Project, and Platform, an Ideas Hub. AYCH (Atlantic Youth Creative Hubs) is about showing young people in the creative and digital industries, how to play with ideas, and develop them into a reality. Platform is an ideas hub and flexible co-working space with support which will be the base for participants on the project, as well as anyone else wishing to shape an idea in a creative hub with like minded people and experienced professionals.
We’re looking for people who have experience in, and can help with…
- social media
This opportunity is PERFECT for you if:
- you would like help with developing yourself or an idea (i.e for a business, service, or product), in which case we can offer support in
- idea development
- career advice
- business development
- networking opportunities
- you want to gain some experience in a sought after field of work
- enjoy, and realise the benefits, of working collaboratively
- want to be based in the Baltic Creative – the heart of the creative and digital industries
- would like the opportunity to travel across Europe
- enjoy working in a stimulating and creative environment
- care about sustainability, and social change locally and globally
We are looking for someone to take on either a part or full time role, starting anytime from the beginning of August onwards, for a minimum of two weeks. We can flexibly work around you, for example you can either do a solid 2 weeks internship, or 2 days a week for 2 months.
If you’re interested, either get in touch via the Contact Us page, or email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keep thinking creatively,